Wednesday, September 9, 2015

9/6 RESET

9/6 I accepted the challenge. I am also making sure to allow room for growth and mistakes. One must be their own harsh critic if we ever want to find the truth. My main goal on this journey is to find peace with my true self. Away from addictions, external influences, obligations, commitments…Coming to a place of peace. Of oneness with myself. To make the world feel closer to me. To walk with Jesus. Not follow him around like a little dog. (Spoiler alert: Jesus Christ was not an actual man in the way they've taught us) Jesus is simply a Way to live…and when you live the Jesus Way.. you will be free and you will be ready for the kingdom of God. Do not be afraid of letting go of your core beliefs. It is simply what one must go through in order to reach the holy land. I feel so confident in what i have learned. You can read, learn, absorb everything from everyone, but until you don't do the work and find the Truth on your own.. you just wont believe me.


No comments:

Post a Comment